Just Some Place To Store My Memories...

Monday, November 12, 2012

About Happiness

We do have to try to feel happy every day.
I say it's important. Why?
Because happiness is the key of health. Body and mind.
Stress can ruin our hormonal metabolism. And that's why happy people tend to be healthy than sad and depressed people. Of course there are still many other factors but happiness is one of the key to be healthy.
We all have many problems. We all do fight everyday. Life is getting tougher day by day.
But keep the balance between every aspect of our life is very important.
I have a job. And I do get a lot of stress everyday. But I always try to spare time to do fun things.
To entertain my self. To make my self happy. Yes, I have to try to be happy every day. I want to be healthy, physicly and psychologically.
Socializing, blogging, hanging out with friends, take a walk, little shopping, movie, music, karaoke, anything...
And still, stay away from trouble and people who tend to give u stress things.
Be selective, do what best for ur self.

When people dissappoint u, it means they're not worth to have ur attention. Ignore them. Find other who can appreciate u and worth enough to be ur friends. Remember that this world is larger than what some people may think or done to u. There are still many many good people out there who want to be ur good friends...
We can not expect that everyone will like and accept us. Don't ever try hard for acceptance. If some people don't approve u for what u are, then they don't deserve to accept ur kindness.
U don't have to be anyone else, just be u...
Just be happy as ur self...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...