Just Some Place To Store My Memories...

Saturday, November 24, 2012

He’s Just ‘The Best Choice’ I Have Right Now



“I don’t know, Dez, He’s just ‘ the best choice’ I have right now. And I’m not sure if I can have better one than this time.”
“I think I’ll learn to love him as the time goes by”.

I don’t know what will anyone think of when they heard those words. But for me, those sentences sounded to be some pathetic ones. That was not the first time I heard one of my girl friend said that.
Some people around me said that I was too straight with my idea. They said that I was living in my own world. I did not get to know the reality in a closer look.
In this life, sometimes true love is not an option.
I always thought and said that people can only marry somebody they love. That True Love is the base of a happy marriage. And marriage without love is like a one big living hell. That was what I always thinking and that is what I do…
Some friends and relatives told me when I was younger, “Wake up, girl, u can’t keep playing Cinderella’s dream all the time. This is real life, not the country of 1001 nights.”
I realize that I was too naïve back then…
“Can love guarantee the happiness for the rest of ur life?”
“Sometimes love is hurt too”.
“And reality is a lot more cruel than a piece of broken heart.”

Marriage is not something  easy that can be settled by just only love. As women, with whom we marry, our future depends on it. I know it’s not absolutely right but in most case in this world, it is the ultimate truth.
Love and marriage is 2 different things. We can fall in love to anyone we want but it does not mean we can marry them.

“Love can’t give u a shelter to live, love can’t guarantee ur happiness, and love can’t solve real life problem u’ll have once u’re married”.
“Find someone who can take responsibility for ur future life”.
“He has to have decent job, well enough in his financial record, and has to be a good guy.”
Those was the elders told me. They’re right off course.

Marriage without love… Yes, I knew many of them.
I know those people who married without love. They told me their stories too.
Their husband can give and fulfill what they need. They are well sheltered and preserved. But sometimes when they’re alone, they dream about the one they used to love. The one they left behind. And some of them sometimes still seeking for that figure in someone else other than their husband.
And I usually told them that they should be grateful with their life because their husband could provide everything they need. Although in my heart I want to say, ’if only u marry somebody u really love, u wouldn’t feel like this.’
But I do know that:
True love has it own consequences ...

We can’t always choose somebody we love. And there’re rarely perfect guy in this world.
In those case I mentioned. The prince charming is not decent enough to be enganged to the girl. So the girl chose their best option.
I won’t blame them.
I once asked by one of my friend for a suggestion. What would I suggest her, marry her ‘best option’ or her ‘poor’ prince charming (and build their life together). I told her to go to the ‘best option’ she had. And she now live in a good life, and has no reason to be regretting her choice. Yes, I tought I was right to be as realistic as I could. If I was wrong then I’m guilty as charge, for not being true…

What will u think, my readers? We can’t always bring the dream to our life, can we…
To marry the one u truly love is an unbeatable luxurious thing in this world, do u think the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...