Just Some Place To Store My Memories...

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Dear My Self



Dear My Self,
There are ones who really care for me. There are people who want the best for me. Want me to be happy. I gotta remind my self, there are family I should be thankful to. Family that supported me in many ways. And there are real best friends too.
Remember that if I could be the way I am now. This is not purely my own strength. There are people supported me. God gave me the hope by them. What I wear, where I live, when I needed help, my education, there are people behind me. Those who really love me.
Then I should not be sad just because certain people deserted me. The world, my world is much more larger than the darkness in their heart and soul…
I have to rebuild my own life and get a grip. I can not waste their efforts. People who love me and want me to live happily. I have to appreciate them. If I can’t thank enough to them. At least I want to show them that their past efforts to help me is really wonderful. I want to make them proud of me.
I hope God show me the way to make them proud of me. 

Remember when u’re in sorrow. There are people who love u, people who worry about u, people whose heart would break if they see u cry. So be tough, be smart in ur life, be careful coz u don’t want to make those people who love u worry…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...